What we do
- Provide an annual training event available to individuals
- Deliver regular webinars on cutting-edge and changing areas of law, with easy to use legal guides
- Supply comprehensive, considered, up-to-date legal knowledge and resources for youth justice professionals
- Work to raise the standard of best practice
- Scope the international landscape for innovation in working with children in the criminal justice system
- Promote a child rights agenda
As a YJLC member you will receive:
- Reduced ticket price for our annual foundation youth justice training event (member rate = £100 per day. The non-member rate is £200).
- An annual YJLC quality mark for lawyers who have undertaken the core foundation training course and access 4 online seminars per year
- Priority access to our advice line staffed by youth justice lawyers, to answer questions, give information and offer ongoing support with individual cases.
- Bi-monthly newsletter with legal updates on new caselaw and legislation.
- Free access to a series of live expert webinars on key youth justice topics across the year (The non-member rate is £60 per person)..
Annual member rates
- Small organisation (under 20 people)
- Larger organisation (20+ people)
- Individual Concession
Click here to register your interest in a membership.