Our advice line is open to anyone facing issues in the youth justice system.
We recommend that anyone facing criminal proceedings, whether in court or at the police investigation stage, find a criminal solicitor with expertise in youth justice to represent them.
I wanted to say thank you to you for your help and persistence with....'s case. When the world seems so unreasonable/judgemental it means so much to have someone like yourself at our side. You've made a huge difference to our lives and we really appreciate it.
Parent, June 2021
To submit a query, please complete the below form with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- The young person's age and name (if you're making a query on behalf of a young person)
- Your relationship with the young person (if you're making a query on behalf of a young person)
- Your home borough/county
- Your contact telephone
- The contact telephone number for the young person (if you're making a query on behalf of a young person)
- How you heard about us (for example: referred by a legal professional, online search, social media)
- A summary of your query which provides as much detail as possible to help us understand what issue you're dealing with, including any important upcoming dates
If your query is urgent and needs an immediate response, you can call us on 0203 174 2279 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to respond to your query as soon as possible.
While you are waiting for a response you may wish to consider whether you can find answers to your query in the Recently Asked Questions section of our website and the other legal resources available there.
Thank you both sincerely for your genuine assistance with this matter. Greatly appreciated! Myself, my partner and son are very grateful for such an outcome. Our son will now be able to focus on his studies and put this incident behind him, but without dismissing the lesson learned from it. Thank you both very much, once again! The world needs more people like you.
Parent, May 2021