What are the court’s powers when dealing with a referral back to court for early revocation of a Referral Order (RO) due to change of circumstances?

Things to consider:

An application can be made by the child to the panel for the revocation of the order. For example, when there has been a change in the child’s circumstances such as moving abroad which would make it impossible to comply with the contract. The panel should discuss the request to revoke the order with the child. Where it is agreed that revocation would be appropriate and that a variation of the contract would not be sufficient, the child should be referred to court for the court to consider revocation and resentencing.

Further resources: