We regularly take a range of enquiries from different professionals including criminal lawyers, Youth Offending Team workers, social workers, or indeed any other professional with a youth justice query.
The Resources section of our website includes valuable information on a range of key youth justice topics. Our legal guides and updates have been created to help practitioners achieve best practice when representing children in the criminal justice system.
Thank you so much for your response and advice with this matter. It can sometimes feel hopeless when trying to advocate for children during complex Court proceedings. It is the first time I have used your service and I’m so pleased to have reached out. Thank you for doing what you do and no doubt I will come back to you for further guidance if needed.
Youth Justice Service Officer, April 2021
If your query is urgent and needs an immediate response, you can call us on 0203 174 2279. Otherwise, please email us at email@example.com. When getting in touch, please make sure to have the following information ready to share with us:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- The young person's age and name (if you're making a query on behalf of a young person)
- Your relationship with the young person (if you're making a query on behalf of a young person)
- Your home borough/county
- Your contact telephone
- The contact telephone number for the young person (if you're making a query on behalf of a young person)
- How you heard about us (for example: referred by a legal professional, online search, social media)
- A summary of your query which provides as much detail as possible to help us understand what issue you're dealing with, including any important upcoming dates
While you are waiting for a response you may wish to consider whether you can find answers to your query in the Recently Asked Questions section of our website and the other legal resources available there.