INAUGURAL YOUTH JUSTICE SUMMIT
Children and young people in the Criminal Justice System: everything you need to know to be a specialist lawyer
Date: Friday 12 May 2017 9:15 – 4:30
Location: Allan & Overy, One Bishops Square, London, E1 6AD
Full price – £199
Barristers and solicitors under 7 years PQE/call and NGOs – £150
Pupils, trainee solicitors & students – £50
To book your place, please follow this link.
- Keynote speeches from former DPP Sir Keir Starmer QC MP and HHJ Nicolas Hilliard
- Thompson & Venables: 18 years on from the European Court of Human Rights ruling, how much has really changed?
- Youth justice clinic: your most pressing practice and legal problems answered by our panel of experts
- Workshops: Running youth cases effectively and profitably,; communicating with children; international law in the youth court; key anonymity and ‘sexting’ cases
- Presentation of YJLC inaugural Youth Justice Award
Who Should Attend?
All practitioners who represent young people in the criminal justice system.
Practitioners who work with young people in the criminal justice system
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org